直接表达:
1. See you around. 回头见。
2. I'm going to go away. 我要走了。
3. I'm afraid I must be leaving now. 恐怕我得走了。
4. I have to prepare leaving. 我得准备走了。
5. I'm sorry I have to go now. 抱歉我得走了。
6. I gotta run. 我要走了。
7. I'm in a rush now. 我现在赶时间。
8. I really gotta be going. 我真的得走了。
9. You have to let me go. 你必须让我走。
10. I can't stay any longer, sorry. 我不能久留了,抱歉。
间接表达:
在日常生活中,很多时候我们会碍于情面不好意思直接说自己要离开,这种情况下,我们可以说一些善意的谎言(white lies), 礼貌间接地表达自己想要离开的意愿,比如我们可以说:
1. I have to leave earlier than I thought because the traffic is really bad outside.
外面交通状况很糟,我得比计划提前离开了。
2. I got an emergency call from home, I must go now.
我刚接到了家里来的紧急电话,必须走了。
3. As I have plan for the afternoon, I'm afraid this is it.
我下午还安排了事情,恐怕我们的谈话只能到此了。