好培训网合作机构 > 学校机构 > 深圳贝乐学科英语欢迎您!

咨询热线

小兔的故事,贝乐绘本双语知识分享

发布时间:2016-07-22 10:01:12

今天的绘本故事说的是一只叫做Kim的小兔子和它的奶奶的故事。Kim在奶奶的指导下建造了自己的小花园,现在就让咱们跟着深圳贝乐学科英语的Jeremy一起去看看Kim的花园吧!

“What are you planting,Gram?”asked Kim.

金:奶奶你在种什么?

“I am planting roes,”said Gram.

奶奶:我在种玫瑰。

“Can I help you?”asked Kim.

金:我可以帮你吗?

“You can dig a hole.

你可以挖个坑。

I will plant the those rose."said Gram.

奶奶:我把玫瑰丛栽到里面。

“Can I plant a garden,too?”asked Kim.

金:我可以种植一个小花园嘛?

“I think that is a good idea,”said Gram.

奶奶:我觉得这是个好主意。

“Do you have anymore of the

rose bushes?”asked Kim.

金:你有更多的玫瑰丛嘛?

“That was the last one,”said Gram.

奶奶:这是最后一棵。

“What can I plant?”asked Kim.

金:我能种点什么呢?

“Here is a pack of petunias.

Here is a pack of marigolds.

Here is a pack of zinnias.,”said Gram.

奶奶:这是牵牛花,这是金盏菊,这是百日草。

“You can plant some seeds.”

你可以种下一些种子。

“The seeds are too little,”said Kim.

金:这些种子太小了。

“I cannot grow flowers from these little things.”

从这些小东西长不出花朵来。

“The seeds will sprout.

奶奶:这些种子会发芽。

The little plants will grow bigger.

小的芽茎会长大。

But they must get sun.

前提是它们必须接受日照,

And you must give them water,”said Gram.

你还要给它们浇水。

“Can you do that?”asked Gram.

奶奶:你能做到吗?

“I can,”said Kim.

金:我可以。

“They dig!”said Gram.

奶奶:那就挖坑吧!

Kim dug in the dirt.

金在地上挖着土,

Gram helped Kim plant the seeds.

奶奶帮着她种下这些种子。

Kim watered them.

金给种子浇水。

“I cannot see the little plants,”said Kim.

金:我看不到芽。

“You must wait.

奶奶:你要等等。

The little plants will come up

in a few days,”said Gram.

过几天芽就会长出来。

Kim said,”I do not want to wait.”

金:我不想等。

“You must,”said Gram.

奶奶:你必须等。

Kim waited and waited.

金等啊等。

Gram was right.

奶奶是对的。

In a few days the little plants came up.

过了今天,芽长了出来。

Kim gave them water.

金给它们浇水。

The plants grew and grew. 这些芽长呀长,

They got bigger and bigger.越来越大。

“The garden was worth to wait,”said Kim.

金:等待小花园长成还是值得的。

“I like my flower garden.”

我喜欢我的小花园。

“I like it,too!”said Gram.

奶奶:我也喜欢。

Kim通过自己的辛苦播种、悉心照料和耐心等待,最终看到了梦想中的小花园。动植物都是有生命的,它们和我们一样也需要得到关怀。

好了,今天的绘本故事就是这么多了,大家都学习的怎么样了,如果不懂的,或者是想要了解更多深圳贝乐英语的更多信息,欢迎大家查询相关的页面或者来电咨询哦。